dimanche 9 avril 2023

The Wilde Brothers of Whiskey Ridge Creek: Steamy Cowboy Western Boxed Set Books 1-3 by Lily-Mae Montana

 

Published on February 5th, 2023

380 pages

Back Cover

Book 1 - Forbidden Cowboy
She’s off limits and I’ve never been allowed to want her.
And I shouldn’t be having these feelings.
But there’s no way I can resist her.

Book 2 - Broken Cowboy
The perfect vacation fling just got complicated.
I had one job: give the romance author a tour of The Wilde Ranch.
Not bang her in the ranch’s secret library.

Book 3 - Lucky Cowboy
I have a reputation.
Girls fall over themselves to be with me … except one.
The Market Girl, that’s what I call her, and I can’t resist her.

My review

I would like to thank the author for letting me read this boxed set. Since I started watching Heartland, I have a thing for cowboy and I was curious to discover her world. It is sexier than Heartland, but I really enjoyed reading it. Even though it is three books in one, it is easy to read and you do not see time fly.

Some characters are coming back in another book, but each story is different. You can take a break between each of them and even though you forget some details from the previous book, you will be able to understand the new novel. I enjoyed them all, but my favorite is Broken Cowboy because of Lena who is a romance author who is taking vacation on the ranch and make some research for her new book. You will meet many characters in this series, but Lena is the one I connected the most. Wheeler is my favorite cowboy until now. I wanted to know if he will give a chance to Lena knowing that she was not ready to be in a new relationship.

Hope and Ford are in second place because I like the fact, they were a Romeo & Juliet, Western version, but hopefully they do not end like them. I was curious to discover how they relationship will turn out and if their families will accept the fact that they were in love.

Harper and Dean are in third place, but I assure you that their story was also interesting. I normally prefer second chances, but enemies to love is a great trope too. They bring a little spice in the series.

The Wilde are a family of 6 brothers and I still have two other books to read, I am wondering if there will be more than 6 books in this series because I felt in love with the author writing. It is a mixt of sweet, spice and lots of dramas, everything that I like to find in a good romance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Entrevue avec Stéphanie Parent

  Crédit : Marc-Antoine Charlebois ( Stéphanie Parent – Saint-Jean Éditeur (saint-jeanediteur.com) Biographie Stéphanie Parent a travaillé...