dimanche 19 septembre 2021

Interview with RB Hillard


Biography

RB Hilliard lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband, two teenagers, and crazy dog, Oscar. She loves music, a good book, red wine, chocolate, and to write twistedly suspenseful stories. Alpha men and rock stars are among her favorites, but don't worry, if suspense isn't your thing, she also writes funny tales about exceptionally hot men who are in desperate need of taming. In 2014, Hilliard published her first novel. She has since published multiple novels across several genres.

Questions

Which one of your novels will you recommend to a new reader and why?

Answer: I would say Fractured Beat because it’s the perfect blend of romance and suspense.

What are your main inspirations when you are writing?

Answer:  My inspirations come from having a nugget of an idea and then plotting them out with my husband or PA.

I noticed that rock stars are main characters of your Meltdown series, did music takes an important part in your life?

Answer: Music has been a vital part of my life from as far back as I can remember. I loved writing the Meltdown series because it gave me a chance to share that love with the world.

What advices will you give to a new writer?

Answer: The publishing industry is tough right now. Make sure to ask questions, take advice, and stick with it.

Do you write other genre than romance?

Answer: Not at the moment.

What are your next projects?

Answer: I’m publishing my first paranormal novel titled Trace of Darkness in September. It’s romantic and suspenseful, and I can’t wait for everyone to read it!

My review

Une lectrice compulsive: Fractured Beat by RB Hillard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Le chant des braises de Fanny Rainville

  Publié chez libre expression le 10 avril 2024 304 pages Lu en format papier 4 e de couverture « Mes racines se désagrègent en con...