jeudi 23 avril 2020

Howl always love you by Mandy Rosko






Published in Septembre 2018

244 pages

Back Cover

Steve Delany is ready to get out of the hospital after being mauled by the werewolves. There's just one very delicious nurse he can't take his mind off of. She makes him want to stick around, despite the creature inside him desperate to get out.

Denise Summers has been up close and personal with shifters before, and she has the scars to prove it. Steven makes her blood run hot, his body calls to her in ways she shouldn't allow. In ways she needs to ignore but can't.

One night is all she needs to get the sexy male out of her system. Then she can go on ignoring him and get back to her life as a nurse. Of course, going on one date with a newly turned werewolf wouldn't be as simple as she wanted it to be, because Denise is a conduit whose blood calls out to other shifters to claim, and a few might have something to say about her giving herself to Steven.

The universe hates her like that

My Review

This is the second book I read from her You’ve got to be shifting me series. I liked the first book because it was about Foxes and I found it was original. I decided to give this one a chance, since I am a werewolf’s fan. 

You can read it without reading book 1, but since Steve was in it, it’s better to read it in order to know what happened to him. Denise is a new character and she bring sparks in the story. I like kickass woman and the author did not disappoint me. She even stand up for herself in front of the pack.

I can say that Mandy knows her subject very well. It doesn’t take time to enter it the shifter universe. I did not liked Jackson and his pack, but it wouldn’t be a wolf story if Steve did not have an opponent. It’s in their nature to fight when a new guy wants to be an alpha. 

I do not read shifter’s book that often, but I enjoyed this one and I recommend it if you like Wolf’s and stories with lots of action in it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comme une ombre – Une enquête de Léa Beaumont de Kim St-Pierre

  Publié chez les éditions Goélette le 2 mars 2023 228 pages Lu en format papier 4 e de couverture L’enquêtrice Léa Beaumont est dé...